When in Rome experience a nice dinner with local friends in the heart of the Jewish Roman Ghetto.
Live an amazing intimate foodie experience in the wonderful Jewish quarter with passionate local host.
Be welcomed with a glass of wine and discover the great creative ideas of the chef and fall in love with her sense for taste and innovative food style with a strong base into traditions and quality.
Take your seat and be ready to know what’s behind the recipes focusing on ingredient choice and Jewish roman food tradition.
Meet us in one of the most unique neighbours of Rome: The Jewish Ghetto, do not be surprised about the name, this is absolutely a lovely and safe area full of history and beloved by local people.
Three different food styles restaurants are in the area: roman, Jewish- roman and kosher. Discover the differences, stories and traditions through recipes.
Four courses dinner talking and enjoying good company and a very relaxed cosy location inside an ancient building that was a private house before being transformed in a Restaurant.
- Pasta e ceci (chickpeas soup)
- Pasta alla Gricia (pasta with guanciale, pecorino romano)
- Fritto alla romana (fried seasonal vegetables)
- Concia di zucchini (marinated zucchini)
- Torta ricotta e visciole (ricotta cheesecake with cherry jam)
A must-do experience once in Rome!
- Welcome sparkling wine
- Local foodie host English speaking
- 4 courses seasonal and traditional menu
- Wine of the house (according to recipes good local wines, red and white)
- Personal shopping
- Additional food not included in the program
- Hotel pick up and drop off