We are here for you!
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will respond immediately.
Take this class if you love Extra Virgin Olive Oil and you’d like to improve your foodie skills together!
Discover a world of little quality producers, nutritive properties of this precious food.
We’ll meet in an amazing concept store focused on Extra Virgin Olive (EVO) oil and the excellence of Italian little producers.
In a beautiful space where you’ll meet professional sommeliers and food experts, you will take a 2 hours class about olive oil, how to select quality one, how to taste it and how to pair it with food.
In an engaging step-by-step social class, you’ll go behind the scenes of the most important ingredient of the Mediterranean cuisine, starting from history to a practical ABC tasting technique.
Ready? Start tasting to learn:
- How to appreciate flavour sensations by the nose, how those are connected with varieties, production techniques and preservation skills.
- The pairing technique, how to match food and olive oil in order to get the best gourmet experience.
- How to taste it, what makes a product better than the other.
Our extra virgin olive oil is a great way to go Beyond commonplaces, learning how to select, buy, store it, use it properly once at home. Is an amazing activity for families, friend groups, team building groups.
- 4 different kind of EVO oil tastings
- Green Apple and dry bread-bruschetta
- Some food to try pairings
- Drinks: water
- Surprise at the end of the class
- Personal shopping (your class will take place in an amazing store dedicated to extra virgin olive oil, is possible to shop at the end of the class with a reserved discount).
- Additional food not included in the program
- Hotel pick up and drop off