Live an incredibly tasty and exclusive wine tasting with pairing dinner in a stunning location in Rome city centre.
Meet your foodie guide in the Pantheon area earlier in the evening and be ready for your tasty experience centralized on samples of regional food paired with superior wines.
Meet the owners of the restaurant, you are greeted with a smile and a handshake as if you were in the living room of their home.
Only real connoisseurs know this wonderful Bleve’s family-run restaurant which is surprising for what it offers: delicious food, more than friendly staff, elegance and a cellar of respect, but also secret passages in the history of Rome.
Indeed, during the renovation works of part of the Palazzo, was identified at the level of the cellar floor, an imposing Roman structure, made entirely of square work, incorporated in the cellars of the above sixteenth-century building.
The cellar floor is the set of our aperitif, sip your wine in front of an astonishing 1st Century BC ancient roman wall.
Enjoy a guided visit of the cellar and discover traditions and history of wine in Italy.
After the aperitif, access the reserved table and start to taste some of the specialties of the house learning about the art of pairing food and wine.
From the aperitif to the dessert in Italian style, be ready for a trip through senses discovering differences and highlights of Italian cuisine.
- Four good Italian wines (including one Prosecco) and a digestif.
- A seasonal 3-course meal prepared by our chef.
- Bread baskets.
- English speaking foodie guide and wines connoisseur giving a fun and informative presentation.
- Access to the private cellar.
- Local foodie guide.
- All food will be served with 4 different selected superior wines paired by the chef and the sommelier to enhance your tasting experience.
- Personal shopping.
- Additional food not included in the program.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.