Tantalize your taste buds on this plastic-free small group tour.
Live an authentic experience led by a local expert food connoisseur, who will take you through a number of Rome neighbourhoods to visit the most famous food markets, groceries, coffee shops, gelaterias, and restaurants in town.
Learn everything about Roman food style, how to orientate yourself among the huge offer of restaurants without fall into a touristic one. Taste some of the delicious food and wines for which the city is famous, including mozzarella di bufala, salami, pizza, mortadella, gelato, supplì, pasta.
From fried codfish in the Jewish ghetto to spices and vegetables in Campo de’ Fiori, ignite your senses and burn some calories all while you enjoy walking amongst the beauty around you.
The personalized commentary from your foodie guide will include an overview of Italian culinary habits, a description of any seasonal events taking place at the time of your tour, and an introduction to selected specialties found in the main shops.
Learn how to order food in Rome and where to find the best food in town.
Follow your nose and let your stomach lead the way through Rome on this delicious gastronomic journey!
All year round walking tour to market, restaurants, groceries, gelateria with tasting in different locations.
Morning departure includes the visit to the market of Campo de’ Fiori that is closed in the afternoon.
Why this is the best Food tour of Rome?
• Authentic food enthusiasts and Sommelier
• Only seasonal and fresh products
• Family-run shops and restaurants
• Informative and fun
• Food generous, no need for lunch or dinner after the tour
• Plastic-free tour
- Visit of Campo de Fiori Market (except for the afternoon departures due to closing time of the market)
- Best pizza bianca with mortadella tasting
- Water buffalo mozzarella cheese tasting with Roman salami
- Jewish Ghetto groceries and tasting of typical roman food (fried artichoke, supplì, codfish)
- Pasta tasting in Trastevere
- Artisanal gelato in Trastevere
- Walking tour (maximum 12 people)
- Local foodie guide
- Personal shopping
- Additional food not included in the program
- Hotel pick up and drop off