Treat yourself as you deserve with freshly prepared organic gourmet food together with a plaint of freedom and taste!
Your hampers will be full of homemade products, and complete with cutlery, glassware, and napkins.
Pic-nic is more than a simple lunch. It’s an experience!
Picnic for two, for a family, for groups, companies or simply to be together with some friends, this is a great way to have lunch surrounded by nature with an eye to organic food and fresh ingredients daily prepared by a famous Roman Bistrot, beloved by locals.
Pic-nic at Villa Borghese
Villa Borghese (Borghese Gardens) is the most famous and centrally located public garden of Rome. Walking distance from Spanish Steps this garden hosts a number of buildings and attractions and the wonderful museum Galleria Borghese (Borghese Gallery). If you’d visited the museum, this is a great way to have lunch before or after the tour.
Retrieve your pic-nic deliver inside the Bistrot located at the ground floor of the Museums (left side of the ticket office) and make your way to find your perfect place to set your picnic.
Picnic Basket sample menu:
organic selection of food
- wholegrain pie with organic vegetables
- organic salad from the garden
- Salted Rice with organic vegetables and Marinated grilled chicken or Pasta al pesto
- half bottle of Prosecco (per person) “Castello di Giol”
- chocolate and walnuts cake + bottle of water + picnic towel).
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Guided service
- Extra food not included in the list