Take this class if you love EVO oil and you’d like to improve your foodie skills together!
Discover a world of little quality producers, nutritive properties of this precious food.
We’ll meet in an amazing concept store focused on Extra Virgin Olive (EVO) oil and the excellence of Italian little producers.
In a beautiful space where you’ll meet professional sommeliers and food experts, you will take a 2 hours class about olive oil, how to select quality one, how to taste it and how to pair it with food.
In an engaging step-by-step social class, you’ll go behind the scenes of the most important ingredient of the Mediterranean cuisine, starting from history to a practical ABC tasting technique.
Ready? Start tasting to learn:
· How to sniff it and focus on the flavor sensations, how those are connected with varieties
· The pairing technique, how to match food and olive oil in order to get the best gourmet experience.
· How to taste it, what makes a product better than the other
Our class will take place in a stunning deli that is a concept store, farm to table dedicated to evo oil and excellence food products. Our cosy room will be reserved to the class and very comfortable.
- 4 different kind of EVO oil
- Apple and dry bread-bruschetta
- Drinks: water
- Personal shopping (your class will take place in an amazing store dedicated to extra virgin olive oil, is possible to shop at the end of the class with a reserved discount).
- Additional food not included in the program
- Hotel pick up and drop off